Awards, honors and recognitions
John R. Hamilton, of Topeka-based law firm Hamilton, Laughlin, Barker, Johnson & Jones, was selected by colleagues for inclusion in The 28th Edition of “The Best Lawyers In America” recognized as one of the finest attorneys in America since 2007. According to the publication’s website, the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers In America highlights the top 6% of private practicing lawyers in the US. Hamilton’s specialties are the renowned domain and conviction law. He received his Doctorate in Law from Washburn University School of Law in 1965 and an Honorary Doctorate from Washburn in 2016.
A total of 61 lawyers were employed by Foulston Siefkin Awarded in 2022 editions of “The Best Lawyers in America” and “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”. including several lawyers from the Topeka area. Jeremy L. Graber, a Topeka lawyer specializing in tax law, was named “Lawyer of the Year” in “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”. Graber was also recognized in the current issue of “The Best Lawyers in America” for his work in closely related corporate and family law, corporate law, tax law, trust and inheritance law, as well as trust and inheritance litigation law. Foulston Siefkin attorney Charles R. Hay was recognized in “The Best Lawyers in America” for his work in health law and James P. Rankin was recognized in the same publication for his work in administrative / regulatory law, employee benefits law, in practice for government relations and in employee benefit procedures.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas recently announced that the organization is the beneficiary of the following SQM group 2020 Contact Center Industry Customer Experience Award (s) of Excellence:
- Call Center of the Year Award Finalist.
- World-class Call Center First Call Resolution (FCR) certification.
- Top award for email customer service.
- Highest employee experience for the Contact Center Industry Award.
- Award for the most improved employee experience.
- Award for the highest employee experience from home.
- World class award for employee experience.
- Customer Experience Representative of the Year Finalist – Alassa Gevanni.
- World Class Recognition for 26 BCBSKS Customer Experience Representatives.
- World class recognition for nine supervisors and assistant supervisors.